1. Data controller
INTERWORDS GLOBAL SERVICES S.L., (hereinafter "INTERWORDS"), whose registered address is Gran Vía 19-21, 2º – Bilbao (Vizcaya), with Fiscal ID no. B95795134, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bilbao, Volume 5523, Sheet 48, Section 8, Page BI 65726.
1.1. Data Controller contact info.
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone: (+34) 944-359-856
2. Purpose of data processing
2.1. Extended description of the purposes for which personal data are processed.
The purposes for which personal data are processed are:
• Developing the contractual relationship between the data subject and INTERWORDS and fulfilling contractual obligations from the moment when they contract any services.
• Pre-contractual relations with those who contact INTERWORDS through the website’s contact form http://www.interwords.es/es#form-contacto
• Advertising, provided that the data subject expressly indicates this to INTERWORDS
2.2. Time limits and criteria for storing data
• The personal data provided by data subjects who have entered into a contract with INTERWORDS will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between each data subject and the data controller, provided that the data subject has not requested it be deleted. In any case, the data processed will be deleted within 2 years of the date when it is collected.
• The personal data provided by data subjects who contact INTERWORDS via the website http://www.interwords.es/es#form-contacto will be kept for the duration of the pre-contractual relationship between each data subject and the data controller, provided that the data subject has not requested it be deleted. In any case, the data processed will be deleted within 1 year of the date when it is collected.
2.3. Subsequent processing of the data
The data will not be processed after the time limits established in the previous section.
2.4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic.
The data processed will not be subject to automated decisions, nor will profiles be developed.
3. Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing the data is:
• The consent given by the data subject.
• Fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed.
• Pre-contractual relations for those who contact us through the website http://www.interwords.es/es#form-contacto.
• Those established by law.
4. Transferring data. Recipient of transferred data
No data will be transferred to third parties.
5. Source of the data
All personal data processed will be provided by the data subject. Otherwise, the data subject will be expressly informed.
6. Rights of data subjects
The data subject has the following rights:
• The right to request access to his/her personal data.
• The right to request it be rectified or deleted.
• The right to limit processing of his/her personal data.
• The right to oppose processing of his/her personal data.
• The right to data portability.
• The right to withdraw consent.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can either contact INTERWORDS GLOBAL SERVICES S.L., whose registered address is Gran Vía 19-21, 2º – Bilbao (Vizcaya), or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying: your full name, ID number, your request, telephone number, complete address and the reason for your request if applicable.
The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the field of Data Protection, especially when he/she has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights and to be informed of how to contact it.
7. International data transfer
No international transfer of data is envisaged.
8. Security measures and confidentiality
The personal data of users is stored in a file owned by INTERWORDS for which the appropriate technical and organisational measures have been adopted to guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and security of the personal data provided in accordance with the current state of the art.
INTERWORDS maintains the proper, necessary levels of security to protect the personal data of the data subject. In this sense, it has implemented all of the technical means at its disposal to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration, theft of or unauthorized access to the data provided by the user. You are, however, informed that Internet security measures are not invulnerable.
The website only collects the personal data of customers who freely, voluntarily and expressly give their consent to their processing. The processing will be adapted to the principles of adequacy, relevance and purpose. The service provider does not use illegal, unfair or fraudulent procedures to obtain personal data.
INTERWORDS maintains its facilities, systems and files in the proper conditions to guarantee data security and to avoid any alteration, loss, unauthorized processing of or access to data.
NAME OWNED BY PURPOSE DURATION
_ga Google Inc. To distinguish users. Two years.
_gat Google Inc. To throttle request rate. Ten minutes.
has_js NTERWORDS GLOBAL SERVICES S.L.. Technical cookie enabling user’s browsing. Session cookie. Deleted automatically when user leaves website.
cookie-agreed NTERWORDS GLOBAL SERVICES S.L.To verify the acceptance of cookies. Ten days.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies placed on your computer by configuring your computer’s browser options.
10. Holding of connection and traffic data for criminal investigations
Users are hereby informed that pursuant to Article 12 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, providers of data hosting services and providers of access to telecommunications networks must hold the connection and traffic data generated while the service is provided for a period of 12 months. They must provide said data to judges, courts or public prosecutors as part of a criminal investigation, for public safety or for national defense, if required to do so. The obligation to hold connection and traffic data is met without violating the right to secrecy of communications.